miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

48

Even I long for an ideal love, a love that consumes me. 
Agape? No, dude. I want both. I wanna be father but I wanna keep on being as I am. I want it all.

That stupid iris-spark started a fire which can't be contained.
There'll be light, there'll be shock.
Thunderbolt!

I miss me, I miss you, I miss them.
I'm a little bit obfuscated, my mind is clouded, my ears dull, and i'm tired.

A mâji knows when to stop, and by now i'm stopping in reflexive stance. Then i'll act again.

-Everything flows, nothing stays.
Why do i wish for love? ain't got enough? It's not what you receive but what you give [wanna give]
Yes, that's it. But, how? Little by little, step by step.

I've got so much to give... [i'm a little bit tired] and there's none to receive.

-I... want... give... *sigh*

Please. First time I pray:
Dear Mâna guide me trhough, twilight hall where i belong, not here not there. Almost everywhere. 

"A mâji'h mikê darê'de mâh".
"The art of a being is a present".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario